PUBG Mobile was once the reigning game that took every gamer’s attention and people loved it. However, the game has been accused of being too violent and had been banned in some countries. In India too the game was banned and many gamers out there were upset, yet PUBG did not lose hope. For quite some time there were leaks and rumors spreading that an Indian-specific version of PUBG Mobile is coming. And today was the day, yes, Krafton today announced the PUBG Mobile Indian version. However with a slight change in name. Now the game PUBG Mobile will be known as “Battlegrounds Mobile India” in India. And in this article, we will discuss how to pre-register for Battlegrounds Mobile India or we can say PUBG Mobile India. So without any further ado let’s head into the article.
Table of Content
How to Pre Register PUBG Mobile India
- Gamers below 18 age will only be able to play 3 hours per day.
- If the gamer’s age is below 18 then only Rs.7,000 can be spent for in-game purchases.
- Esports events will be conducted and will be limited to India. However, Indian teams might be able to compete globally later on.
- Gamers will no longer be able to change servers to get more kills unlike earlier.
- You will be matched only with Indian players. Everyone in a match will be from India.
- Below 18 age will be asked for their Parents/Guardian mobile number to ensure that they are legally eligible to play the game.
How to Pre Register for Battlegrounds Mobile India
On the official Battlegrounds Mobile India, Today Krafton announced that pre-registrations for Battlegrounds Mobile India will start from 18 May 2021. Also, they mentioned that it will be available on the Play Store for pre registrations. Below is the step-by-step guide on how to pre register for Battlegrounds Mobile India.
Step 1: Open the Play Store app or website and search for Battlegrounds Mobile India.
Step 2: Now open the app Battlegrounds Mobile India. Also, make sure that the publisher of the app is Krafton.
Step 3: Click on pre register, and turn on install when available if you want the game to automatically install. Or you can simply confirm it just to get notified when the game is available.
Step 4: If you are registering from a PC or laptop then you will need to select the device on which you want to install the game if you have the same ID on your multiple devices.
That’s it, now you have successfully pre-registered for Battlegrounds Mobile India.
UPDATE - Pre Registration Started
As mentioned above, the pre-registrations for the Battlegrounds Mobile India has started from today. Please follow the abovementioned steps to Pre Register for the same and get a lot of rewards. We will see you in the Battlegrounds.
BGMI Early Access: Download Now
How To Install Battlegrounds Mobile India
First of all, click on “Download Here”, and after it, follow the steps given below.
- After clicking on the link, a page will open showing that you want to become a beta tester of the BGMI.
- Accept it, if not come try again. ( You can also try by changing the last number “3”).
- After it, click on the download from the Play Store.
- Then, you will get the option to Install from Play Store.
- Click on the Install button, and BGMI will start downloading.
More slots for early access will be available frequently. Keep checking to get your hands on BGMI.
Currently, Beta testing is full for BGMI. Hence, you will have to wait for the launch which is expected to happen tomorrow on 18th June. We will update the article when the Play Store download link will be available.
Note: You can also download it from Tap Tap App.
- Old Account dare can be transferred
- Data can be transferred till 31st December
- Security Inspection
- The game size is 700MB by default. Additional game resources take extra space.
- 379MB for Low Graphics
- 618MB for High Graphics
- Maps and other resources can be downloaded separately.
- The damage colour is green instead of red.
- Only Storage and Microphone permission is required.
- Kill text is replaced with the finish.