Text to Speech Voices
Many games came out as the PUBG Mobile got banned in India. Yet, nobody was actually excited to replace PUBG with any other game. However, people were quite excited about the Battlegrounds Mobile India. The rumours say that Battlegrounds Mobile India will soon launch for all the audience in India. However, people who were worried about their previous PUBG account, need not worry. Why? Because we will discuss this in this article. Luckily we got our hands-on Battlegrounds Mobile India early access. So, we will answer all your queries in this article including how to recover old PUBG data on BGMI. We will further discuss how to transfer PUBG data to BGMI. So, without any further ado, let’s dive into the article.
Battlegrounds Mobile India Early Access
Finally, after a long wait, we have got our hands-on Battlegrounds Mobile India. The gameplay is pretty similar to PUBG, however, there are few changes that you will notice. Now blood is not referred to be red in the game and at the start of each game, you will get an audio warning saying that remember to take a break and the game does not relate to real life. Moreover, there are slight changes that you will see in the game while playing it.
Moreover, we have good news for you guys. Some of the rumours suggested earlier seem to be pretty much true. I said pretty much because there is a catch in it. You will not get your account 100% recovered. Some things will recover and some will not. We will list out all the necessary details you need to know. So let’s begin with what you will get after recovery.
What You Get Back - BGMI
There are a lot of things that you will get recovered once you transfer/merge your account. Below is the list of items/things that will recover.
- UC currency
- BP coins
- TDM loadout
- TDM guns
What You Don’t Get Back - BGMI
Now let’s get down to the things you will miss or say not get in BGMI after merging your account. There several things that will not recover include the following:
- Basic Settings
- Graphics settings
- Controls settings
- Audio settings
- Scope settings
So that was it. Now you know what will you get and what not after compiling your PUBG sources with PUBG. Now let’s head forward to know how to recover old PUBG data on BGMI.
How to Transfer PUBG Data to BGMI
Recovering old data on PUBG is pretty easy as after you download the game, you need to log in with any of your preferred services from Google, Facebook, or Twitter. Also, once you transfer your data, don't log in to your account again in the Global version as it might result in your ban. Then create your character and go for a unique name. Now follow the below steps to start the process.
- Once you enter the game after logging in and creating your character, follow the instructions as guided by the app.
- Make sure to tap ‘Yes’ when asked that if you live in India otherwise the game will stop and you will be required to restart the game.
- After the completion, the game will ask you that if you want to transfer your PUBG data to BGMI via prompt.
- In case, if you missed the prompt or you didn’t get it. Then you just need to head to settings.
- In the top-right section, you will see the “Account Transfer” option. Just click on it.
- Click yes and you will be redirected to the web login page.
- Here you need to log in with your account that was linked to PUBG.
- Once you log in successfully, it will ask for your confirmation if you want to transfer data.
- Click yes and you will be logged out from your current account in PUBG.
- The merging might take 3-5 minutes, so you need to wait.
- After 5 minutes you can log in to the account that you used to login in step:1.
Voila!! that’s it, now you will have all your PUBG resources back in BGMI.
Please make a note that doesn't try to login to your Global version once you transfer your data, as it might result in your ban for 50 years on the game.
That’s all for this post. Keep an eye out on TechBurner for more such updates!!