Indian online gamers loved Garena Free Fire after the Indian government banned the hugely popular PUBG Mobile India in September 2020 due to privacy concerns. Free Fire offers a variety of exclusive content including costumes, skins, and other items. However, most of them require players to spend diamonds, which is not always possible. Events and free fire redeem codes are a great alternative to the free player’s chip. Most of the time, the game is full of events that require players to complete a series of missions in order to get a reward. But since it is less difficult to use and requires less work, many prefer Free Fire redemption codes.
Table of Content
How To use Garena Free Fire Redeem Codes: Steps
To receive Free Fire rewards by redeeming the code, players must use the official reward redemption site.
- Go to the web browser you are using (Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Microsoft Edge, etc.) and visit the official website of Garena Free Fire Code Redemption, located at https://reward.ff.garena.com/en.
- Then you need to log in using the method associated with your Free Fire account.
- Then copy and paste the 12-character activation codes into the text box and press the confirm button to continue.
- A double-choice dialog will appear. Click OK.
- The process of obtaining the redemption code has been completed successfully. After using the codes successfully, players can receive their reward in the mail section within the game.
Read More | Top 5 Best Smartphones Under 20K In 2022
What To Do If You Get Error During Redemption: Steps
Try to Use a Redemption Code for a Different Server
When using a code issued to players on a different server, players will encounter an error due to server limitations. The message in this script will be: “Payment failed. This code cannot be used in your region.”
Don’t worry about this issue, you just need to change your VPN to a country where this code can be used in any VPN app available on the Play Store.
That’s All For Today. Stay Tuned To TechBurner For More Stuff.