PUBG which is a battle royale game also known as “Player Unknown’s Battlegrounds”. It is an online multiplayer game and mostly loved by all the gamers. Therefore, PUBG is also updating its game with new maps, costumes, arms, weapons, etc. Today, PUBG Mobile updated with its 0.11.0 Zombie Mode. The PUBG Zombie Mode is live now to all the users. The size of the update is 436MB, and we have a direct link for PUBG Version 0.11.0 APK Download with Zombie Mode.
Table of Content
PUBG Zombie APK Download
Highlights of the update:-
- PUBG Zombie Mode is live now.
- New costumes, weapons, bikes, cars, etc in the Zombie Update.
- Therefore, the size of the update is 436MB.
- Its official name is Survive Till Dawn.
PUBG Mobile Zombie Mode:-
As the PUBG Mobile updated by Zombie Mode then it includes new costumes, weapons, bikes and also monsters named Tyrant which is very tough to kill. Zombies are similar to Resident Evil 2. Therefore, the update changes the name of the zombie survival mode from ‘Sunset’ to ‘Survive Till Dawn’. Therefore, It will be a limited time event for the gamers, during which players will be able to fight off zombies and Resident Evil 2 bosses. Here is the video of the trailer:-
PUBG Mobile 0.11.0 Zombie Mode update patch note:-
- Added Zombie Mode: Survive Till Dawn, it is a new time-limited event mode where players can fight with zombies and bosses from Resident Evil 2.
- Added Theme & Music: Resident Evil 2 main menu theme and music
- Quick Match: Sanhok available in Arcade
- Added New Weather: Moonlight to Vikendi.
- Added player spaces: Therefore, it will be available where player information and connections are displayed and you can select a friend with Synergy 400 or above as Partner to stand by your side in your space.
- Now you can disable Shadows by changing settings.
- Your game results now only be kept for one month.
- Fixed some display bugs for budget devices.