RealMe 2 Pro is a good device with great features and a good camera for its price. What makes these features and camera better are the software updates. RealMe 2 Pro ColorOS 6 update based on Android Pie is finally here. This is the first stable release bringing features like Chroma Boost and Hal3 support for RealMe 2 Pro. In this article, we are going to talk about the Realme 2 Pro Pie Update and ColorOS 6 features. Read the article completely to know and understand the changes that this new update brings to your smartphone.
Table of Content
RealMe 2 Pro Pie Update
In April, RealMe officials confirmed the devices to get the ColorOS 6 update. RealMe 2 Pro Pie update brings a lot of new features to the device, an app drawer in the launcher, swipe gestures and Game Boost 2.0 to name a few. These features are on top of the Android Pie features. RealMe 2 Pro Pie update comes with Hal3 support which is basically required for enabling Camera 2 API. This means you can now enable it without rooting your device for installing Google Camera Mods and using features like Night Sight. Apart from this, RealMe 2 Pro ColorOS 6 update brings Chroma Boost feature to the stock camera app. We all have seen this in the RealMe 3 Pro and its pretty dope. However, HyperBoost is missing from the changelog.
RealMe 2 Pro ColorOS 6 Changelog
- Updated UI of Notifications Panel.
- Updated UI of AI Board.
- Updated the Default Theme.
- Added Chroma Boost Mode
- Added HAL3 Support in Developer Options
- Updated to ColorOS 6 based on Android Pie Update
- Added Notification Icons in the status bar
- Added Lock Screen Magazine
- Added New Navigation Gesture
- Added App Drawer to ColorOS Launcher (On Public Demand)
- Added Riding Mode (For Safety of Two Wheeler Riders)
- Added Live Wallpapers
- Android Security Patch Level: May 5th, 2019
- Added RealMe Themes Store
- Added RealMe App Market (Region Specific)
- Added RealMe Game Center (Region Specific)
- Added RealMe Community (Region Specific)
- Added Game Boost 2.0
You can download the RMX1801EX_11_OTA_0210_all_YkJueYPOAFXQ.ozip file from links given below :
NOTE: Some people are facing Soft Brick issues while installing the OTA. You can get help from this article here.
That’s it for this article! Turn On Notifications for getting notified for news about your smartphones’ update! Comment down your device model if you want an article for it! See you in the next one!