Developers are those people who innovate and maintain every little piece of Tech which you use daily. Well, there are millions of Developers in the whole world who Code Day-Night to provide you with the best solution to your problems. Whenever there is a minor error in something which you or any other user reports to the Company, Developers start working on the particular thing as soon as possible to solve the issue. Just like other companies, Android also needs Developers who will Test and Develop a specific Feature or Solve a Bug. One good thing is that any Developer with good knowledge of Object-Oriented Programming (OOPs) can Apply for being a Tester/Developer at Android. Also check out, Android 11 launch date in India.
For them, Android releases the Android Developer Preview before Launching the Latest Version of Android in the Market. Just like that, they have recently launched the Android 11 Developer Preview 2 and have improved some features from the previous version. Don’t forget to have a look at the Android 11 Developer Preview 2 Features which we have mentioned below.
Table of Content
What is Android 11 Developer Preview 2?
Just like an Application needs to be tested before launching in the market, the same thing happens with Android System too. After the Professional Android Developers at Android’s Office is done with the Programming, they make the SDK available for all the Freelance Developers of the World. Then developers get the latest Android Image. This is how the system works. Like this, Android 11 Developer Preview is the same thing. Android had previously released the Andriod 11 Developer Preview 1 which had a lot of Bugs. After getting reports from the Developers, they have fixed those Bugs and hence released the Android 11 Developer Preview 2 with a lot of improvements.
Android 11 Developer Preview 2 New Features
So here are the Android 11 Developer Preview 2 New Features which includes API Changes, Misc. Changes and a lot more.
- 5G State API – Android 11 Developer Preview 2 allows Developers to Check if the user is on a 5G New Radio (NR) or Non-Standalone (NSA) network.
- Hinge Angles for Folding Smartphones – Android 11 Developer Preview 2 has support for Hinge Angle Sensor. It will let the Apps find the Hinge Angle and adjust according to that.
- Better Refresh Rate Support – Nowadays, Smartphone Displays come with different Refresh Rates i.e. 90Hz, 120Hz, or 144Hz. Android 11 will let the System Apps and 3rd-Party Apps Run Smoothly by Adjusting the Refresh Rate according to their needs.
- Camera support in Android Emulator in Android Studio – With the HW Level 3 Support in Camera2API, the Android 11 will support the Front and Back Camera Support with Full Fledges Features while using it on Android Emulator in Android Studio.
- Security – In Android 11, apps that want to access the camera or microphone data from a foreground service must declare the manifest attribute foregroundServiceType.
How to Download and Install Android 11 Developer Preview 2 on Your Smartphone?
Do you have any of Pixel 2, 3, 3a, or 4 Devices? Only then you can Install Android 11 Developer Preview 2 on your Smartphone.
Anyways, supposing that you have any of those devices, let’s discuss how to Install Android 11 Developer Preview 2 on Your Smartphone.
- Click on this Link to get Redirected to Android Official Website
- Click on Get Started
- Head over to Flash-to-OTA on Google Pixel
- Click on Through the Android Flash Tool
- Now Click on the Link depending on your Device
- Finally, follow the Steps on the Landing Page and Enjoy Android 11 Developer Preview on your Pixel Smartphone
Android 11 Launch Date in India
As of now, everyone from the world can enjoy the Android 11 Developer Preview 2. But, while talking about the latest version of Android, which is Android 11, the Android 11 Launch Date needs to be mentioned. As of now, we don’t have the Update regarding the same. But, the Android 11 Launch Date might be in June 2020 or Q3 2020. Have a look at the timeline below.