Asus is a well-known company for making PC, laptop and its accessories. Asus is also one of the OEMs known for its Gaming Phones. The company also manufactures smartphones in the midrange and flagship category. Back in 2018, Asus launched its set of budget segment smartphones called Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1. This smartphone has perfect specifications and massive battery for its price. Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1 could easily compete against OEMs like Xiaomi and Samsung back then. The Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1 was launched with Stock Android version 8.0 Oreo. Now the company started pushing the third Android 10 Beta update for Zenfone Max Pro M1. Continue reading this article to know more about Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1 Android 10 update, Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1 Android 10 release date.
Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1 Android 10 Update: Release Notes
The Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1 Android 10 Update brings out the new internal software version 17.2017.2006.429 with several changes. If users want to download it, then they have to install it similarly to the previous beta updates. So, the users have to download the full firmware package from the download page manually.
The download size of the Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1 is around 1.7GB. And, it brings out the security patch of June 2020, which is useful for the users.
Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1 Android 10 Update: Change Log
The Asus official download portal has released the changelog. And, it is confusing as it contains similar features from the second beta. So, we can expect that this time the third beta update contains fix of the issues that were causing in the two previous beta update. So, check the latest changes that come with the third beta update:
- Fixed VOIP call silent issue after opening “OK Google” in the voice assistant.
- It has Fixed HD, HDR HD, High frame rate missing issue in PUBG.
- Fixed NFC not working issue after upgrading to the Android 10.
How To Download Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1 Android 10 Update
- Click here, to download the ZIP File of Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1 Android 10 update.
- After Downloading the ZIP File extract the folder.
- Make sure your battery has sufficient charge, then open the extracted folder to update your Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1 to Android 10 Beta Build 3.
Here it is, how to download and update Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1 to latest Android 10 Beta.
That’s All For Today. Stay Tuned to TechBurner For More Tech Updates!