Xiaomi had launched a full-fledged POCO launcher along with the POCO F1. POCO launcher got huge success because of its speed and functionality. It crossed 5M+ downloads on Google Play Store. Now, Xiaomi has recently launched all new Mint Launcher which is lightweight for a smoother experience. Xiaomi is focusing on lower-end devices with this Mint series of apps. Recently launched Redmi GO comes with this Mint Launcher. Mint Browser is also preinstalled in the Redmi Go. It is listed on the Play Store but it is incompatible for almost all devices. How to install Mint launcher? Don’t worry, we have included a direct download link of Mint Launcher APK in this article. We also compared Mint Launcher Vs Poco Launcher.
Table of Content
Download Mint Launcher 220.127.116.11 APK
|Last Updated||March 21, 2019|
We will keep updating this article with newly added features and also provide the direct download link to the latest version of Mint Launcher APK.
How to Download Mint Launcher APK
- Click on the above Download Link.
- It will open in the Google Drive.
- Choose your Google Account.
- It will start Downloading.
How to Install Mint Launcher APK
- First thing first, Download the Mint Launcher APK from the given link.
- After Downloading it, go to your Phone’s Settings and head over to Security tab where you’ll see “Allow Installation of Apps from unknown sources”. Turn it ON.
- Simply Install Mint Launcher, like we install a third-party application
- After the installation is completed, just press “Open“. and you are good to go.
Features Of Mint Launcher APK Version 18.104.22.168
- Third-party app icon supported
- Resize the icons (XS to XL)
- Customize Homescreen layout
- Many Transition effect
- An App Drawer, it is the best feature. Default launcher of Xiaomi phones does not have the app drawer.
- Automatic app category in the drawer
- Hide Apps
- Group apps and uninstall multiple apps at the same time
- Ad-free as of now (Not a feature but good to share this)
- Stock Android style App Open Animation
Why Mint Launcher?
It is clear that Xiaomi is focusing on lower-end devices with less RAM and storage with Mint Apps. Mint Browser is very fast and comes with many interesting features. We used this newly launcher Mint Launcher and we are happy with the speed and fluidness of the app. Talking about the speed, it is not as much faster as the POCO launcher. The performance will increase after the update. Talking about the features, this launcher has enough features which are needed in the budget devices. Although the launcher lacks many features which are present in the POCO launcher. Let’s now compare both these launchers by Xiaomi.
Mint Launcher Vs Poco Launcher
Both these launcher are almost similar on the first look. The home screen is the same and the app drawer as well. Most of the features are the same. We can compare Mint launcher with the previous version of the POCO launcher. POCO launcher was almost the same as the Mint launcher when it was launched. Mint launcher lacks many features like Dark Mode, Double tap to lock, Notification badges and many more. We are hoping that Xiaomi will keep updating this launcher and it will soon available for all devices.