MIUI is one of the best Custom User Interface of Android Smartphones. The only downside of the MIUI is ads. Now, the development MIUI 11 is already started and we can expect MIUI 11 release date in the second quarter of 2019. Xiaomi’s MIUI Forum post shows the list of features that the company has decided to add in the new MIUI build. Also, the company has shared another list of features that are planned to get adopted. We have listed the Upcoming MIUI 10 features and Confirmed MIUI 11 features in this article.
Upcoming MIUI 10 Features
Xiaomi has decided to adopt the following features in the current MIUI version which is MIUI 10. MIUI 11 will launch probably in the second quarter, so these features are the upcoming MIUI 10 features. Some of the following features are already present in MIUI 10 China ROM. So most probably the company will push an update of MIUI 10 for the Global users.
- Option to show lock screen while using face unlock instead of directly unlocking the device ( Same as iPhones, Swipe up to unlock)
- New sound effects
- New Dolby Sound effects
- Face unlock and fingerprint scanner can work simultaneously while unlocking
- Super Power Saving Mode
- Wake up the screen with voice commands
- Optimized clean-up all with one-click command
- Support for album privacy for videos
- System-Wide Dark Mode (night mode)
- Vertical text support in photo editing
- The redesigned interface in the App Store
- Show charging status and Battery level on the information screen
- The font and display size can be adjusted separately.
Must Read –
Confirmed MIUI 11 Features
We have written an article about MIUI 11 Release date, features, and Eligible devices. Click here to read that. Now the company has posted in the forum that they are planning to include the following features in upcoming MIUI builds which is MIUI 11. These are the Confirmed MIUI 11 Features.
- Automatically delete the APK file after installing the app
- False touch reduced
- App permission management optimization
- Child Mode
- Emergency contact information on the lock screen
- Local Recycle Bin in Gallery
- 18:9 display picture crop support
- Shortcut to increase the screen time
- Voice shutter function in the camera
- Bluetooth stereo while playing games
- Internet speed and traffic management
- New charging animation and much more.
That’s pretty much all in this article. Stay Tuned with us to get the latest update regarding MIUI 11 Release Date, Features and Eligible Devices.