Google began working on adding a grid layout and tab grouping feature back in September 2019. Now, the company has finally introduced this feature worldwide on the Android version of Chrome. This new look may irritate some of the users and here’s the step by step explanation to disable it:-
- You have to go to chrome://flags by typing it into your Chrome Browser.
- Now, in the Serch Bar shown, search for “Grid” and locate the “Tab Grid Layout” as shown in Screenshot 2.
- Then tap on the drop-down menu button and select “Disabled” from the following list as shown in Screenshot 3 and 4.
- A popup will come at the bottom of the app prompting to relaunch the browser as shown in Screenshot 4, Tap the “Relaunch” button.
- Chrome will relaunch and now you will notice the older layout came back and Grid Layout has been disabled as shown in Screenshot 5.
Please make sure that you restart the chrome browser to apply the change.
That’s All For Today. Stay Tuned To TechBurner For More Stuff.