A few days ago, the Indian Government had declared the ban on 118 Chinese apps including the most famous Battle Royale game, PUBG Mobile. According to the MCIT, the reason behind the ban was security concerns. Now, PUBG Mobile players are looking for another way to play the game. The most popular and legit option is using the PUBG Mobile Korean version. Whereas most of the players know about the PUBGM Korean version, but they really do not know How to Download PUBG Mobile on any Android Phone. Here, we have provided a step-by-step guide on How to Install PUBG Mobile on any Android Phone. So, without any further ado, let’s get started and Download PUBG Mobile Korean Version APK.
Table of Content
Who Owns PUBG Mobile Korean Version?
Krafton Inc. owns the PUBG Mobile Korean version. Krafton Inc. is a South Korean video game holding company based in South Korea. Its headquarters are located in Bundang-gu and Seongnam in South Korea. Krafton Inc. was established on 5th November 2018. Notably, Tencent does not hold a single right in the PUBG Mobile Korean version. This proves that PUBG Mobile Korean version is safe and fair to play in India. PUBG Mobile Korean version is relatively similar to the PUBG Mobile Global Version. However, we will see some minor changes in the PUBG Mobile Korean version such as more perks, UC crates, and more. As we said earlier, PUBG Mobile Korean could be downloaded in any android phone. But it has some advantages and disadvantages too. Let’s start with the advantages first.
Advantages of PUBG Mobile Korean Version
- PUBG Mobile Korean version supports multiple languages including English.
- PUBG Mobile Global version and PUBG Mobile Korean version players can team up and play together.
- PUBG Mobile Korean version players can join custom rooms created by PUBG Mobile Global version players and vice versa.
- If players face any kind of error in the game, they compensate it with a permanent reward.
- PUBG Mobile Korean version has more events and rewards compared to the PUBGM Global version.
- It has Dongstaku Medals that can be used to open any 3 crates for rewards.
- Many crate options are available in the shop itself.
- The PUBG Mobile Korean version runs easily and without any lag on every device, even with low-end devices too.
Disadvantages of PUBG Mobile Korean Version
- We cannot connect our PUBG Mobile Global version ID with the PUBGM Korean version and vice versa.
- We cannot join clans created by PUBG Mobile Global version players and vice versa.
- We cannot send and request for UC and gifts.
- We might face Ping issues in PUBG Mobile Korean version because of the unavailability of the Indian server.
- We can not purchase UC by using different payment methods.
- There is no such use of BP rather than using them to open soldier’s crate, recollect missed daily rewards and send gifts to players.
- Some important event notices may appear in the Korean language.
This is all about the PUBG Mobile Korean version advantages and disadvantages. We know you all are eagerly waiting to know How to Download PUBG Mobile on any Android Phone. Read out the step-by-step guide on How to Install PUBG Mobile on any Android Phone.
How to Install PUBG Mobile on Any Android Phone?
Read this guide till the end to know How to Download PUBG Mobile on any Android Phone. Also, read it carefully and do not miss any step, or else you could encounter issues while downloading PUBG Mobile on your device. The Total download size of the PUBG Mobile Korean version is approximately 1.93GB. The game size might differ from device to device. The file is available in .xapk format. Let’s start with the first step.
Steps to Download PUBG Mobile on any Android Phone:
- First, we need to download the file and rename the file with an extension .zip. (Download Link Given Below)
- The file will download in .xapk format. Now, we need to extract the file using an app like Zarchiver or we can also use an inbuilt zip extractor.
- After extracting the file, we get 2 files. One would be the PUBGM APK, and the other one would be the OBB File.
- After that, install the extracted PUBG Mobile APK in your device and then, paste the OBB file in com.pubg.krmobile folder (Android>>OBB>>com.pubg.krmobile).
Now, most of you would be confused about where would we get this above-mentioned folder. Follow these steps to find the folder.
- Open the File Manager of your device, and look for the Android folder.
- In the Android folder, we will get four folders, Data, OBJ, Media and, OBB.
- Now, click on the OBB folder, after opening find the above-mentioned folder, and paste the PUBGM OBB file there.
Note: We need to install the PUBG Mobile APK first, else we will not see the “com.pubg.krmobile” file there.
This is the small guide on How to Download PUBG Mobile on any Android Phone. We hope you have downloaded the PUBGM Korean version on your device without any issues, if faced, so lets us know in the comment section below.
That’s enough for this article, and we hope you liked the tutorial of How to Install PUBG Mobile on any Android Phone. We will see you in the next Tutorial article. Till then, take care and enjoy these apps.
That’s All For Today. Stay Tuned With TechBurner For More Tech Stuff.