We are filled with loads of excitement to share this method with you. In this article, we have made a guide on how to turn an Android phone into a gaming console. After that, you will be able to play console games on an Android smartphone. So, without any further ado, let us get started with how to turn a phone into a gaming console – prerequisites.
Table of Content
- 1 Turn an Android Phone Into A Gaming Console (Pre-requisite)
- 2 How to Turn Any Android Phone Into A Gaming Console?
- 3 Best Emulators For Android Smartphone
Turn an Android Phone Into A Gaming Console (Pre-requisite)
- A working Android smartphone.
- The smartphone should have HDMI support.
- A functional display with HDMI port such as TV, Computer monitor, etc.
- We will need an HDMI To USB Converter.
- Controller to play games.
- Install Android emulators to play games. (Best Emulators For Android Smartphone)
How to Turn Any Android Phone Into A Gaming Console?
We can use the TV Launcher application to enhance the user experience and make it easy to use. After installing the application, it will mirror the screen like an Android TV.
Best Emulators For Android Smartphone
M64Plus FZ Emulator
How to Download the Emulator Games On Android?
Once you download zip files of your favourite games, then follow the below mention steps.
- Open emulator app, in this case, we have opened PPSSPP.
- Select the game folder and click on the game you want to install.
- Click on Install.
- That’s it! Your favourite games will now appear in the library.