Realme has launched a couple of good device after its arrival in the market. Users were also happy with the devices but they reported that they are not happy with the ColorOS. As we know, Realme is a sub-brand of the Oppo and all Realme devices come with Color OS which is the Custom ROM of Oppo. Realme has announced that they are working on their Custom ROM Realme UI. The Realme UI comes with all the features that were demanded by users and the Beta phase of the Realme UI has come to an end. Now, there is news that the Realme UI update for Realme 3 Pro has started to roll out today. This new Realme 3 Pro Update will bring the Realme 3 Pro Android 10 Update. Therefore, read the full article to know more about Realme UI Features and Realme 3 Pro Update download size:
Table of Content
- 1 Realme UI: Realme 3 Pro Android 10 Update
- 2 Update Version: RMX1851EX_11_C.01
- 3 Visuals:
- 4 Smart Sidebar:
- 5 Screenshot:
- 6 Navigation Gestures 3.0:
- 7 System:
- 8 Games:
- 9 Homescreen:
- 10 Security:
- 11 Tools:
- 12 Camera:
- 13 Photos:
- 14 Communication:
- 15 Settings:
- 16 Music:
- 17 Realme UI Features:
- 18 Dual Earphones Feature in Realme UI:
- 19 Themes, Icons, and Animations:
- 20 Light, Fast and Power Saving Feature:
- 21 File-Sharing:
- 22 Other Features:
- 23 Realme UI Update Download Size:
Realme UI: Realme 3 Pro Android 10 Update
Realme Community has posted that they have started the roll-out of the Realme UI update for the Realme 3 Pro. They have also posted the changelog of the update:
Update Version: RMX1851EX_11_C.01
• Updated UI to realme UI
• A new Real Design makes visuals more attractive and operation more
• New user interface and improved one-handed operation.
• New Smart Sidebar: Replaced File Console with File Manager; removed OSIE Visual Effect and No Notification Alerts.
• Drag any app out of Smart Sidebar to open it in Split-screen Mode.
• Added two new features of “Assistive Ball Opacity” and “Hide Assistive Ball on Fullscreen App”.
• Improved the Floating Window feature for more apps.
• Realme UI Bubbles: A bubble is displayed when you open an app in a floating window from the Smart Sidebar. So, Tap the bubble to collapse or open the app.
• A new 3-Finger Screenshot Gesture: Use 3 fingers to touch and hold the screen, and swipe to take a screenshot of the selected part of the screen (partial screen capture). Use 3 fingers to touch and hold the screen, and swipe your fingers outwards to capture a long screenshot.
• New screenshot settings: You can adjust the position of the screenshot preview floating window and set the screenshot sound.
• Optimized screenshot preview floating window: After taking a screenshot, drag it up and release it to share it, or drag it down and release to take a long screenshot.
• Optimized New Android 10 navigation gestures
• Optimized gestures:
All gestures are supported in landscape mode.
• Added Focus Mode: Minimizes outside distractions when you are learning or working.
• Added whole new charging animation.
• Optimized the Quick Settings user interface for easier one-handed operation.
• Added pause feature for screen recording.
• Added a floating window and settings for screen recording.
• New sounds added for file deletion, calculator key touches, and compass pointer.
• Optimized system built-in ringtones.
• Added TalkBack floating prompts for Accessibility.
• New management feature for recent tasks: You can view the memory of recent tasks and locked apps.
• Optimized visual interaction for Game Space.
• Optimized loading animation for Game Space.
• Added new live wallpapers, artistic wallpapers
• Added option to open Global Search or the notification panel when swiping down on the home screen.
• Customize the size, shape, and style of app icons on the home screen.
• Optimized the graphic design of password unlocks to facilitate one-handed operation.
• Support for animated wallpapers on the lock screen.
• Added a Simple Mode for the home screen, featuring larger fonts, icons, and a clearer layout.
• Random MAC address Generator: When your phone is connected to the Wi-Fi network system generates a random MAC address to avoid targeted ads and protect your privacy.
• In Quick Settings or Smart Sidebar, you can open Calculator in a floating window.
• Added the trim feature in Recordings, the Weather (dynamic) ringtone, which automatically adapts to the current weather.
• Added weather-adaptive animations in Weather.
• Audio source selection for screen recording
• Optimized the Camera UI for a better user experience.
• Optimized the Timer UI and sound.
• Optimized the Album UI for a clearer structure and photo thumbnails.
• Added Album Recommendations that recognize more than 80 different
realme Share now supports sharing files with OPPO, Vivo and Xiaomi devices.
• Optimized the Contacts UI for a more efficient experience.
• Search Settings now supports a fuzzy match and contains a search history.
• Added Dual Mode Music Share in realme Lab
Realme UI Features:
Many new and interesting features are going to come with Realme UI update:
Dual Earphones Feature in Realme UI:
The company is always been interesting because of its unique features and pricing. Now, users will be going to see a new feature named Dual Earphone in Realme UI. The Dual Earphone features allow you to share music between more than one user. By the Dual Earphone, Users can share the music with their friends and relatives. In the Dual Earphone, one user has to connect wired/wireless earphone and the other will connect wireless/wired earphones. So, if you are listening to music with your wireless earphones then the other user has to connect wired earphones. In case, if you receive a call then the music of the users will be paused and the music will resume when you have ended the call. Users will have to choose the device where they want to talk on the call.
This is one of the good features that will be provided in the Realme UI because you can listen to the same music without the need for
any external gadgets. Only, the user should have wireless and wired earphones.
Themes, Icons, and Animations:
One of the main focused features on the Realme UI is Themes and customization. The users will be getting different types of themes, icons, and animation in the Realme UI. Users can customize it according to their style. Also, Realme has claimed that the Realme UI will bring a minimalist look to the device. You will be getting square, circle and other types of icon customization in it. The dark mode will be available in the Realme UI so it will be good for the users. There will be a charging animation when the device is charging. It is much similar to the MIUI 11.
Light, Fast and Power Saving Feature:
Users will be getting many new fast features for the screenshots, video recording and more. Also, there will be a floating sidebar for different functions like Calculator, Video Recorder and more. The Realme UI also comes with Focus Mode much similar to the OxygenOS. By the activation of the Focus Mode, users will not get the call and will only perform a no. of tasks that are allowed in the Focus Mode.
Now, users can share the file with the Oppo, Xiaomi, and Vivo. There will be a pre-installed app by which users will share with an average speed of 20mb/s and will go much higher. Xiaomi, Oppo, Vivo, and Realme have partnered for the File Sharing app. So, if you transfer the file to another phone then the average speed will likely be 5-10mb/s.
Users will be getting improvements in the Camera, Music and other apps. It will likely to give users the best experience on the Realme UI. Some other features like trimming, pausing, weather and more will be available in Realme UI.
Realme UI Update Download Size:
View this post on Instagram
Find your device and know when will you be getting ColorOS 7 update! . . Which Realme device do you use? Let us know in the comments section below! . . Tag a Realme user and let them know! . . . . . . . . . . @realmeindia @realmeglobal #realme #realmeindia #realmeglobal #coloros #coloros7 #customisedui #android10 #android #software #realmesmartphone #techsd #techburner #youtuber #youtube
The Realme UI update is based on Android 10. So, the download size for the Realme 3 Pro will be around 4GB. Therefore, before updating backup your all files and connect with Wi-fi for downloading the update. As the update is releasing the phases so only limited no. of users will be getting the update today and after it, the update will come to all the devices. So, don’t take tension if you have not got the update wait for few days then the update will come automatically. You can manually check for updates by going to Settings->About Phone-> Check For Updates.
That’s All For Today. Stay Tuned To TechBurner For More Stuff.