Google Camera became widely popular when the first Pixel device came out showing the world that there are camera improvements that can be done using just software more than you can imagine! Since then, developers from around the world have been cloning the Google Camera App for many different devices. Realme U1 is a device with a good dual lens setup. Although, the stock camera app does not use the camera hardware to its full potential. This can be done using Google Camera for Realme U1. So this article will tell you how to Download Google Camera for Realme U1 and the steps to how to Install Google Camera in Realme U1. Read the complete article to unlock the restricted camera performance of your Realme U1. Download Google Camera APK for Realme U1
Table of Content
Why Use Google Camera APK for Realme U1
Google Camera brings the features of a good flagship device’s camera to your smartphone. Some Features of Google Camera include:
• HDR+ – Take pictures using HDR+ to capture fantastic photos with High Dynamic Range, especially in low-light scenes.
• Night Sight – Night Sight brings out all the best details and colors that get lost in the dark. No need for a flash to be used.
• Super Res Zoom – Super Res Zoom keeps your pictures sharp when you zoom in.
• Best Shot – Pick the perfect moment. It automatically recommends the best pics, where everything looks just right.
• Portrait – Add elegant bokeh effect to pictures. Google Photos can also make the subject of your photo pop by leaving them in color while changing the background to B/W.
• Google Lens – Just point your camera at contact info, URLs, and barcodes, and it’ll automatically suggest things to do like calling the number, or sending an email.
NOTE: Not all features described may work in Google Camera for Realme U1 that is provided in this article. This is purely informative.
|Name||Google Camera / GCam|
|Last Updated On||27 Sept 2018|
|Requirements||Android 9 Pie with Camera2API Enabled|
Read More: Google Camera VS Stock Camera
How To Download Google Camera for Realme U1
Click the button below to Download Google Camera for Realme U1:
Now that you have downloaded Google Camera Apk follow below steps to Install Google Camera in Realme U1.
How To Install Google Camera in Realme U1
- Download Google Camera for Realme U1 from the above link if you haven’t already.
- Now, Install the APK like any other third party app. If you haven’t given permissions for Unknown Sources, you will be asked to do it.
- Now that Apk is installed, start the app and you will be asked to give Camera Access Permissions to the Google Camera App which you have to ‘Allow’.
- That’s it! Simple Right? You can now start clicking awesome pictures!
Disclaimer: This APK is intended for Mi 8 and evidently works for Realme U1. Some features like Slo-Mo will not work but that’s fine for some I guess.
That’s it for this article! Please comment down if you have any suggestions or face any issues. Turn-On Website Notifications by clicking that Bell Icon for daily tech updates!